Monday, January 3, 2011

...I should feel ashamed...

Well, it's been less than a month since my last post. Progress. That's what I shall tell myself this time. I went to Disney World for Christmas and even though I went in 2009, it was still just as fantastic as ever. :) I met so many characters and hilarious people (Oh, Luke...lol) and it was just absolutely wonderful. I also went to Harry Potter World (so not the name but I don't care) which was equally awesome. Fun stuff. I didn't do many writerly things except for writing down phrases and quotes that I want to include in my books. I suppose now that I'm back and only have a couple weeks before school starts, I'll actually get some work done. My room is clean, the printer is hooked up, I got new writerly supplies for Christmas and took a decent break, so there's really no excuse now to write/edit/research. So that is what I shall go do. Right now. :)

Writers write. Rest assured that's what I'll be up to.

Ashley the Fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment