Saturday, July 2, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo: Day 2

So...I got writer's block after reaching 5.7k words. Not good. I went back to the drawing board/index cards and am severely plotting the heck out of my story so I have scenes to write, even if they're done out of order. The beginning of the book takes place in Maine and the scenes there rely on setting so...I don't want to write them and have them be completely inaccurate. Anyways...I'm nearly done with the index cards - I've come up with SOOOOO many ideas that work so much better for the storyline and I'm INCREDIBLY excited to get back to work. I also have new subplots and character development so I think it's going to be a great month. Hopefully, I'll finish plotting tomorrow/late tonight and be able to get back to the actual writing before my surplus runs dry and I fall into the hole.

Happy writing!

Love,

Ashley Smashley

No comments:

Post a Comment