Friday, February 4, 2011

New Ideas!

Well...I wasn't thinking about plot or stuff writerly related, except for my monologue and it was during Acting that a new idea popped into my head. It's worth exploring but it ties me to the storyline (the last book, mainly) in a much more personal way and I'm scared. There will be a...much deeper level, I think and it's a side of me that only three people have ever seen and I didn't even mean to let them in on how deeply affected I am by what I'm about to write about. Just thought I'd share that...because I thought it would be worth sharing. And on that note, I read a quote somewhere and I can never, for the life of me, remember who said it but it's "No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader" so just know that when I write this last book, I will be majorly investing in Kleenex. It will take all the strength I have to get through it but I think it's worth telling the world. So in the coming years, just know that what I'm doing will hopefully be making a difference, not just in the lives of readers but also in the lives of people who are desperately searching for a cure. You'll find out more later.

With love,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment