Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OH. Hi!

Well, I'm getting better at this. Yes! *little happy dance*

I'm slowly acclimating myself to school again - taking two months off probably isn't the best thing to do after working hard my first semester...not that I could help it. I blame the school. XD In acting we had to do an interview with someone and write a monologue on an experience of theirs, so that's what I've been focusing on for the past few days. It's definitely more challenging than I thought because you really have to get inside this person's head. Honestly, I'd much rather find monologues than write them...

In other news...I really haven't been doing many writerly things (aside from the monologue). Mainly just school, cross-stitching (hopefully more of that will happen), school and reading. That's where it's at. :D In completely unrelated, completely random news, creme-based caramel macchiatos are REALLY good and the perfect solution to staying up WAY later than I should have (cleaning my room) and it being FREEZING outside. Just a thought. :)

Love,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment