Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Realization

So, I've come to realize I can't write when my room or where ever I am is messy - it really messes up my thinking because I'm distracted by all the clutter. So, I'm going to make a sacrifice of my 1800 words for the day and clean my room up. It won't be perfect because I'm pressed for time, but it will be good enough for me to get back to work and write more than a couple words every ten minutes. :)

I've also realized that if I spent as much time writing as I do on facebook, I could probably be more efficient, so I'm going to limit my time on facebook to ten minutes a day. Sorry to those I would normally chat with but I really need to get this done. Then I'll respond to all your messages. I love you guys for putting up with my anti-social behavior!

Until next time,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment