Thursday, July 29, 2010

What a Day...

So I nearly died four times yesterday, all within the space of two hours, while trying to take my dad his ID's that he left at home. Way ridiculous and completely terrifying. I won't go into details but it scared me to...well, death...no pun intended. Yeah...but I got a new plot idea from it for another book, but not for the series I'm currently writing. This one will probably just be a stand-alone book. And that was my day yesterday. Basically, I was so messed up from all the near-accidents that I checked out for the rest of the day. To say the least, I was hardly "there" all day. And I'm behind on my word count again because of that because I couldn't concentrate for more than a few seconds. Good times. :/

Until next time,

Ashley the Exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment