Friday, July 23, 2010

Yeah, It's Late...

I just finished today's quota for my word count. I am so far totaling at 18,659/70,000 words. I wasn't intending on having an epilogue but I felt like it fit, giving more suspense for the next book to come. I'm getting more excited as each day goes by and I get closer to my goal. :) And like my good friend, Will, said, after this I get to work on something even more fun - rewrites. Yay. But those are going to wait until winter break. When I have the time to just sit and re-read my manuscript and mark what I want to change. Especially on the car trip to Florida - we're going to Disney World and Harry Potter land for Christmas! So that's what I get to work on in between car rides and meeting characters. :D

Until next time,

Ashley the Exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment