Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh the Things I Find

So, I found a bread knife in the sink today while I was washing dishes. Except, I found it, blade sticking straight up as I reached down to grab something and found it with my wrist. Can you say hello band aid? Actually it was pretty bad so I had to get a few of them. Just imagine the look on my dad's face when he saw it and the hilariously awkward conversation that ensued. It makes it slightly difficult to type because it's pressing against my laptop and it's not exactly the most comfortable feeling in the world, but I'll survive. No pain no gain, right? :D Well, aside from that and getting a super rare (as in less than a hundred made) autograph of Barty Crouch Jr. from the fourth Harry Potter movie (exclusive San Diego Comicon Convention card), my day was pretty average. Got my quota done for writing like I previously said and yeah. But it was a good day - good for keeping my morale up. :)

Until next time,

Ashley the Accident Prone

No comments:

Post a Comment