Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pool Parties and Other Fun Stuff

So I went to a pool party with my friends and was, yet again, inspired by things that went on there. I may even rewrite a key scene to incorporate them. Way cool. :) It keeps hitting me that I am really doing this - really, actually, honest-to-goodness writing a book. And it's well on its way to being complete. I am beyond excited. Like, you have absolutely no idea. It's so amazing, like I'm really accomplishing something and it's going to be fantastic (with work) and it's going to be published (in time - hopefully). I was also flipping through some of my favorite books, re-reading my favorite scenes and figuring out why they struck a chord with me so I can get a feel for how to write my book. And I still get the chills every time I finish a chapter, even just a passage or two. It really is gratifying, knowing I am going to finish my goal. :)

Until next time,

Ashley the Amazed

No comments:

Post a Comment