Thursday, August 5, 2010

Book Two?

So. I've been hit (slammed, more like) with ideas for another book - it's actually the prequel to the one I just finished. Apparently my characters won't leave me alone. Granted, I was toying with the idea of a sequel but that really didn't happen until the ending took a crazy twist. But a prequel...I wasn't expecting that. I do have material I can potentially use (I'd have to rewrite it all in a different POV) so it won't be like pantsing the novel during NaNoWriMo (like last year). Anyways...yeah. I dragged out a new notebook and started writing down my ideas and thoughts and I have to admit - I like what I'm seeing. It won't have the magic-based background like HTCF - it's more centered in reality this time - but I have been wanting to write something like that so it's all good. :)

Until next time,

Ashley the Bemused

"No course is lost if but one fool is left to fight" ~ Will Turner, Pirates of the Caribbean

No comments:

Post a Comment