Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just Checking In

Still taking a break, enjoying life (kind of) and brainstorming for the second draft. I was with a friend of mine today and we were having a debate over whether or not I was considered 'unemployed' because I'm a writer but I'm on one of my breaks. I thought I was working since I was brainstorming but he disagreed. It was really funny just going back and forth. :D I'm going to miss him when he leaves...

Anyways, basically, I'm just getting ready for college (starts on Monday) and really just loathing the thought of not having all the time in the world to focus on my story and characters. Then again, I haven't really been able to do as much of that during the summer because I've been sick a lot. Like right now. I seriously feel like crap. It's no bueno, believe me. Such a terrible ending to a great day.

I'll do my best to keep in touch on a more regular basis (can't make any promises when school starts but whatever)

Until next time,

Ashley the Miserable

No comments:

Post a Comment