Monday, August 9, 2010

The Woes of Technology

My ipod got seriously messed up and my computer stopped reading my music so I lost everything. EVERYTHING. All my music. I had over ten thousand songs. And a specific playlist for writing and also a soundtrack for my story. All inspiration is lost. People have told me things along the lines of "Just copy the files from your computer back on! Duh!" Well, it's not that simple. It's a new computer. My old Dell laptop had all my music on it but that got a virus on it and all my music files got corrupted. And my backups are missing. My musical inspiration...gone. Now I'm left with the books and movies. Yay? lol I'm done complaining now. My cousin is coming this week and his library is pretty legit so it should compensate for my lack of music.

Until next time,

Ashley the...fantastic. (Sarcastic)

No comments:

Post a Comment